Thread: Help with AI
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 09:16 PM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

Appology Accepted.

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcticWolf
Dirt, I appologize for not adding the j/k. I forgot to think when I did that, I'm so used to posting at DFA and not using that in my posts there and most of the people there know when I'm joking or not. It's my fault...
for some reason i haven't had good interaction in forums. maybe its because of all the moving around i've done and the different ideas and beleifs i have as far as morals and general interaction between people. maybe i was quick to jump on u but i did word my first reply as nice as possible!
i could go on about my feelings as to this whole thing but i won't. it was between u and me and all is done now as far as i'm concerned. water under the bridge and all that.

when u have to convay(sp?) ur intentions or meanings into words for people to read, i tend to try to not to offend people by not saying enough, or not giving enough info. smart@sses are people i have no time for. i consider u a fellow gamer, but i don't know u well enough to call u my friend. therefore i wasn't exactly sure as to ur wording at first.
i don't like bullies, never have never will. attitudes are also something that will lose respect for u if its in bad sight to someone, very quickly; as i'm sure some have lost some for me due to my actions here. words are very hard to convay to people, so make sure there is no doubt what it is exactly that u want people to know...i guess thats what i'm trying to say. u know?

anyways... i'm taking leave from df once again now. only the 2nd time i've stepped away from the game since the start.
it did me some good the last time. til i return, cya.