View Single Post
Old 05-31-2002, 10:33 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

Re: Re: ArcticWolf...

Quote:
Originally posted by ArcticWolf

Man...... ROFLOL!

You all are really lazy you know that? LOL

this is my problem if u wish to call it one! i see nowhere in this quote above a "j/k" or anything like that. i see a person who is calling me lazy AND then ROFLOL! for someone to say that to someone else who they don't really know as a close friend is rather rude in my opinion! he might as well said "man, u are a @#%$ing lazy B@stard aren't you, you little american loser! but here is the files for the rookie map maker that u are!"

as i stated above...i'm sure he is joking, i at least hope so as i've never read any post from him in such a tone before...but a little more caution with words perhaps the next time. as of now, the only thing that i'm sorry about is for even asking the question in the first place...but i'm sure if i hadn't someone else would have. i'm been around df forums long enough to know how a real new map maker with always look for a shortcut. i have no hard feelings toward ArcticWolf, but i am a little disapointed in his choice of words. thats all. the above quoted words is all i have a problem with. clear?! so i go for now again before more flames come my way.