View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 05:35 AM
Frootie ÐÐT is offline Frootie ÐÐT

Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
Frootie ÐÐT
Can you still get into Public and password area of the game or is it all close off to you in DF: BHD? by bypassing the log-in screen page?
Yes, I can still login, My account is not disabled, just my prime character is. Only thing changed now is that I will get this notice as soon as I login:

One or more characters owned by this account has been banned from playing NovaWorld stat games because of activity that is in violation of the user agreement. Send any questions to customer support at ban@novaworld.com. (Code 650)

This also happens after chaging to another of my 4 characters, I keep getting the message,

I wonder why they still have not e-mailed me the exact reason why...

Quote:
Originally posted by chief-ADFP
also did not see any listing of the word "Stat padding" in the rule's at all.

but read it 4x the rules you posted nothen at all on stat padding and what ever that is can't be good.
Me too never found a direct link to what Statpadding is or is not. Allthough i am convinced as where it involves enrichment of your character using an agreement with another player and you are the sole beneficiary, yes, its save to say its Statpadding

My second wonder is why don't they publish these rules?

Quote:
on the other hand there been times were i came close letting my big mouth loss on other players (Mostly Real cheater) who come in and kill the game off for me. i leave and take a SS of them.
I did the same thing, in numerous occasions and I mailed it to them, with all the data needed, I have been there too.

My third wonder is why they still have not answered my two e-mails?
I hear (around me) they are quite fast in replying, but not to me, they are not. It makes me wonder if they have to investigate it themselves and are busy trying to dig up the (falsesly or yet to be sticked together) evidence to present to me as what I supposedly should have done wrong.

I will be back to inform you about the outcome..

Ow, I almost forgot, I s there a lawyer reading this?
Any chance for me to sue these guys of malpractise and loss of joy and gameplay?
Is there a possibility to sue/accusse these gamemakers for taking away my joy, are they the only ones with rights in these games? What about my rights?
And yet not to be silent about the screenshots that they will be presenting as the reason why I was suspended

OUR Cancer research progress

Alea iacta est! Status quo Imperium.
Homo sapiens non urinat contra ventum
Ite in malam rem, Vescere bracis meis