View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
if you are a mapper. then it's good.

for me it has opened up LOTS of new mapping ideas. it'll hold me over until DF AF comes out.

So it's not GREAT but it is good for us mappers. they have fixed some major bugs such as losing vehicle sound when you restart a map.

They have activated some of the leftover options from BHD such as the armory.

Lots of items for mapping. the new ones are, same launcher attachable by BOTS(they'll shoot stingers). Drivable dump truck. large jungle trees now have winter versions. A group of tall trees with snow on them. and some new destroyable desert trees. some rouble blockage pieces........ and that's all I can recall at the time.

Weapons are better balanced.

You have some new abilities such as being able to spawn into moving vehicles. Your parachute is now activated by the player using the space bar (or what ever you have your jump key set to). which is cool cuz you can do HALO drops.

you can also now start you helicopters flying in the air. rather then on the ground and Wait for them to spin up.

there's some more stuff to it also. such as better looking graphics. new terrains. and some really perdy lookin' environments.

I think it's worth buying M8.