View Single Post
Old 02-26-2002, 04:01 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

well 2 see if team is good you need 2 play maps you dont know !

custom made maps that non of the teams know i give nothing for a team that have played the stock maps 1000 time an thay all know the spots an all have trained the map 1000 times that dont show anything about skill. Even a monkey can drive a car you just need alot of time 2 show it how 2 do it but that dont make it a good driver 8-)

good players is players that can come in maps thay dont know an do good i see this in out server some say oh you 2 good i say no i just know the map i made it an i played it 1000 time so dont feel bad there is nothing 2 it if you know the map an have played it 1000times

a good player is a player that can use any kind of gun not just 1 kind ...

its a player that can adapt i see manny comming in server an say HAY why no SAW/FN-MAG or why no law an so on ... well if this guns is not there then pick another one there is penty of other guns i use but manny players can use more then 1 kind of gun an also manny players only play good in 1 kind of game maby TDM or TKOTH or what ever kind of game i say good players can adapt fast 2 new games an is good in the most of them

BUT THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

if you dont like it you can kiss my hairy ...