View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:19 AM
ShadowZ is offline ShadowZ
Chick Magnet(?)

Yes, I was talking about NSO and multiplayer.

The multiplayer part of the mod was more or less unfinished until I arrived and helped out. The NSO more or less was down to like 3 or 4 actual developers and a small army of testers.

That being said, the NSO team was hoping on eventually updating the weapons in the ways of ballistics, power, handling, etc.

There has been concerns before that people with only BHD could not play the NSO mod because they saw the lil' Team Sabre Icon on the server list next to the mod servers.

After some thinking and poking around, we came up with that the TS icon was from the fact that the mod uses a cracked Team Sabre .exe so that the large number of new items could be added without resorting to taking out the original BHD items.

Now as far as BHD only players being able to join servers with TS content... that part's a lil' fuzzy. It was one of the teams goals to get as much as the TS content in the mod, so that BHD players could play multiplayer TS maps.

As far as I know, most of that content has been added, however there was a very large number of files to toss around so a few might have been left out by mistake.

To date, I have not heard of any conflicts (or at least remember...) with BHD:NSO players not being able to join TS:NSO servers.