View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 05:45 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShArP View Post
i heard that the multiplayer is awesome through the PS3 (which that is what i am probably gonna get it for someday).

and how many hours did it take you to complete the game because it was only released at midnight? lol
Yeah and i didn't start playing it until 3pm ;P Finished it about 8.30 but that includes breaks for food and what not. I must say i wanted to complete it as quickly as possible, so i started on veteran and died way too many times, so i ended on regular haha. But now that i know what happens, Veteran is the next goal. The Favela level on veteran is ridiculous!

Played the multiplayer as well this evening and it is awesome. The variety of weapons and attachments is immense and the general look and feel of the game is top notch. I must say i was doubtful of IW.net, but with the matchmaking, i found a game in less than 3 seconds and had no lag or connection problems. Theres lots of unlockable titles, emblems, weapons, attachments, perks, perk upgrades etc, so its hard to get bored tbh. Level 10 at the moment, so thats gonna need some work

Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned