View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Stand is offline Stand

Operations World War 3
(2) all new handheld weapons like sub machine guns, light sub machine guns, pistols, heavy machine guns, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, sniper rifles, knifes, smoke grenade, frag grenade stationary weapons.
(3) all new scopes new binoculars and night vision red Sites that come in to different colors and shapes for your weapon aim.
(4) a lot of new sounds for the characters and weapons and vehicles and surrounding sounds.
(5) all new detail textures 4 terrain's and clouds.
(6) new main menu screen and load up screen and new backgrounds with new buttons.
(7) new effects as water effect waterfall effect rainfall in drops effect new grass effect in particle effect when things are being destroyed and new Sun flare affect.

My goal is to change join Ops operations typhoon Rising as a whole brand new look and feel to the whole engine that has not ever been done but I need one before since people been making mods four Novalogic. I am trying to get new soldiers and avatars into the game so you guys can have new characters to pick out and you camouflage to use. I am also building piece sets so you can actually be an artist at your own work for your own map desires. I am making wall pieces so you can make your own building I know from the past of knowing people's maps people like to be creative, so I'm also putting together bits and pieces of different things that you could put into your own map as a project for you to be happy with. I am going to replace everything from Novalogic to give everybody a chance to build something new and play with objects that they have not ever seen before. I already built tunnels and I'm also using some of LoA's stuff to go with the theme that I'm looking for.

Operations World War 3 main theme
But you already know and read the news we might actually have World War 3 as far as our governments in communities are getting together and showing off military force, I thought to putting a mod together if it does happen or not I thought it would be kind of cool to make up a theme that uses the militaries around the world that are a part of this active of War and trying to make a story out of it as what Novalogic did for joint operations typhoon rising.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ww3jowallpaper.jpg (360.1 KB, 4 views)