View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 04:05 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Hey Baddog I left Friction to concentrate on the Battlefield series of games with my team the 1st Hussars.
A fair few Friction loved the JO Demo and played it to death.

I bought the game inspite of myself and I have been proven both right and wrong in equal measure.

I was in a huge server playing Team Deathmatch and it was so bone I left in a huff.

Then I went to Frictions server (Called Friction) and it was 36 people playing TKOTH.
This was a different story altogether.
I found myself playing for 3 hours solid, changing class and weapon, moving from zonie to zone assault, to rapist to dead-ground patrol and PSP protector as and when the mood took me.

It was great fun and now me and a couple of Hussars have the game too and play with Teamspeak as a little fire team that raids servers and (tries) to work together for the good of one side.

I would give it a go matey and look out for Friction server playing TKOTH. Its a different worthwhile game.

Do you play in a clan with Teamspeak? Its a different world when you are cooperating and bantering too.
I think you should visit HGG at http://hussars.org.uk/ and join the forums there.
We have a little clan but the Gaming Community is where its at there. I am certain you could be online with some HGG raiding a server and playing together and understanding what JO can provide. (Which is a lot more than I gave it credit for)

I have similar views to you and they havent changed much but the game is not a total washout buddy.
PM me your MSN too. It would be ridiculous to lose you from the community if you are missing out on the best part of it.