View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 01:39 PM
Oscarmike247 is offline Oscarmike247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand View Post
Do you like Toys R Us Would you like to play with newer stuff with nova's stuff and had more of a good feel to it with out the jets and flying carpet and zombies I was only going for thing that are real in military use and keep the kid toys out bring the adult toys in!

Something that the military uses in battle that will fit in Joint Ops engine that will be a little more realistic. I just want to bring a new feel with the characters giving them new weapons that we have not seen any of the bot's carrie like a javelin kind of give them new uniforms like a new sniper Ghillie suit something that a lot of the community promise to do when modding and never had the time doing it.

And also making a big difference to everyday gameplay. I already like what he is doing so far making the game sound more realistic, and also making the gameplay very nice indeed. I don't want to play any Syfy parties I want to see if we can push something more realistic like something like squad, that I've already played and I love playing Squad!

I play Project Reality and love playing Project Reality. I also just bought call of Duty Modern Warfare and I freaking love it to death! But I still do love playing join operations typhoon Rising, and some of Black Hawk Down because they were the best games that I've played with my father and my three cousins and my uncle and a crew that called themselves dirty Dozen.

so that's why I love doing things to basically make a difference is that bad?

All so I am giving him the files to make them look more real I still don't get the setting on Super OED to make thing look really nice that's Y I asked you DareHacker for just a little help that's all!
sorry, It's been a long week and weekend, I only have a few moments to type this. I'm mobile, so bare with. But I agree with you 100%. The goal originally was to recreate the stock assets in the game and bring them to their full potential, arguably something Novalogic could have done easily. Somewhere along the way I decided to add new stuff to the game gun-wise. We are also on the same page with gameplay, stand. With this mod, I'd like to explore the idea of making JO something more of a tactical experience. Less fast paced and more realistic and tactics oriented, like Squad as you said (Great game BTW). I have done so in some aspects of the game such as weapon recoil and even slowing the M203/GP30 reload times (animations) down to about half what they were, for example. I only wish I could do things like changing the player movement speed and such.

I think the JO engine has the potential to at least be a little more immersive than the original game. It's really not the best engine to do this in, and I think there's really not a big need to do this because we have games like squad that do a wonderful job at a tactical experience. but it is fun to mod the game, and I think fans of JO will enjoy a more tactical take on their favorite ol' time online shooter. I will try to get up with you soon, stand. again this is a busy time for me, my wife experienced a harsh death in the family, we will be leaving state for bit. I do appreciate your willingness to jump in and help on the project.

Thanks everyone.