Thread: Need advise
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:53 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

I'll stay vanilla in all games for my maps (I don't even do official mods or expansions like BHDTS, only BHD) unless by special request and I'd have to think about it because of the work involved.

Heh Heh big head? mebe. I wan't my maps to be available to the basic level players who can't afford or do not wish to run mods or expansions. I have them all by the way, everything novalogic has published but I don't hold much stead to expansions at all, new full game or it is a pain usually involving disjointed flow on from the original so it better to create them as new titles and not such as these disappointments EG JOTR to JOE and the above mentioned BHDTS with Jungle mod Terra Nova sg mod and so on

It's having to cram it all in the one place that also makes it harder to map distinctively and confusing, requiring long descriptive file names unless you use coded or key naming principles which is just plain redundant for a home user (not for a gaming company)

Contrary to, and I do believe it is an expansion but done correctly and released as a new title: Yes the one and only DFX2