View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:45 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave61 View Post
This is true.

America isn't perfect, but it is my home!

I'm proud to be an American.

America is what we make it.

I may not aggree with what my fellow Americans think and feel. Or whatever their morals are. I may not like what they do or say. Bottom line, My morals may not be your morals. My thoughts may not be in line with your way of thinking. But, I will defend my fellow Americans' right to think and say whatever they feel in spite of the fact of wether I think they are right or wrong.

To me ,this is what makes America the greatest country on the face of this Earth.

Remember, freedom is not free. Is was paid for us with a high price.
Yes Dave you should be proud to be from the USA, its your country, and it's made me very wealthy, even if I own micro$oft stock...lol...I'm merely pointing out that it has and WILL have some serious issues coming up, that may well IMPEND on your future comfort or even existence.
I'm sure you are old enough to have experienced the cold war 1950's-1980's, living with the concept of being blown away in a nuclear holocast over some dumba$$ idology, and thats just 'our' generation, wait till the kids grow up as Greenland will be the place to get some land, even out here in the pacific, we are loosing athols daily (little coral islands).
So long as the USA plays World Policeman it's distracting itself from the real issues thats getting to you daily.

"M"

ps please read my sig: