View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 07:50 PM
RJS_lllama is offline RJS_lllama
TS:TFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
To RJS_lllama,

Hi there I didn't expect an answer directly and thanks for your nice comment on the forum.

I think it's a great place too, well organized, friendly and devoted, with this section being devoted to TS:TFE as you can see, so you're more than welcome here I'm sure.
Thank you Well, it's well established too, depending on the country adult or almost adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
In regards to this (minor) issue I haven't had the time or tools to probe the conflict in depth but I have a theory that it's me.

Could it be the fact I'm using multiple devices?

IE 1 desktop PC and 2 Laptops sharing a private LAN.

The PC and one of the Laptops both have Steam and TS:TFE installed whilst the other laptop is the one I'm using now for general browsing and logging in to TS:TFE forums.
I've done some thorough testing, and not being well versed in arcane knowledge of networking I simply logged on through 2 different browsers. In the process I've locked my account twice, couldn't log on with correct password and even managed to get forum inaccessible with a scary looking error

I'd say that the system isn't willing to cooperate with more connections to the same account from one IP, maybe session gets cached for a user, not a particular connection, and forums is confused? There's really nothing I can do about it

Last edited by RJS_lllama; 11-27-2020 at 08:01 PM.