Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:33 AM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

cod sucks, anyways. It's designed so the player can run around and kill **** ... as far as I can tell. I've played cod on my ps3 for quite some time now .. there is NO structure to it. players seemingly just spawn in random ass places, so there really is no "side" ... it's just a free for all. I cannot see how anyone could feel competitive while playing this horrific game.

and the story line sucks. It's basically how American's (mostly rednecks) wished this ongoing "war" played out. Just the perfect scenario of "brown people" taking over because they're evil terrorists.

like said before, you are not the only one who experiences lag in the said game ... it's pretty much everyone. This is due to the most wonderful idea in the world: not having dedicated serves. once again, anther uber fail for cod.

addressing you getting pissed off ... it's called "nerd rage" .. everyone gets it .. just try not to destroy too much ****. here's a good tip: never buy a wireless mouse ... they're way too easy to throw.

i play scII .. and when some ass hole 6-pools me... i put my rage face on ... because i hate scumbags that pull **** like that