Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:51 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Stop taking it so personally, you're probably part of a small minority of your generation that is in touch with the real world, and will be able to make those 'right vs wrong' decisions for yourself.

The point we are trying to make is not everyone has that ability at your age. Take school kids as an example, jocks and popular people.. they all follow each other because it's what they know. They are so easily influenced by other people.

If you fell into the wrong crowd, they may persuade you its okey to attack other people for the fun of it, which will then turn into seriously harming someone, and possibly killing.

They real point is that a lot of kids are exposed to video games, so naturally it has an influence on how they react in real life. I can see it in myself, I've played a lot of FPS games, so in real life i have a short temper, i react quickly without thinking about the situation, and generally quite aggressively, even towards my parents, I argue with them a lot because I'm in the frame of mind where I snap back very easily.

But as long as you can see these traits forming before they become a problem, then that's great. To me that is a very mature thing as long as you act on it and stop yourself from getting to that point.

Video games are propaganda. And as we know, that is a very powerful brainwashing tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned