Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedrumSalad View Post
i can take advice, i just know that im not stupid enough to try an reenact something in a f***ing video game..
There are children in your age in the world that are fighting wars, killing, tortureing other people because they don't agree with that person.

Is that being stupid? No.

It has nothing to do with stupidity, they are children, they have been told that it's the right thing to do, killing these people is the right thing. They see other older doing the same and belive it's the correct thing to do.

Is it? No.

But do they know this? No, they are children and they can't tell right from wrong even if they think they can.

How can you kill a deer when you would never kill a human?

Because a person you trust in and belive in has told you that it's okey to kill a deer but not a human. You might not belive this but this person could in very little time get you to kill another person. I would of never belived this as a 14 year old myself because I knew everything about myself and I knew exactly what was right or wrong. Which with age and maturing I know that I didn't know, I could have killed a person if someone I trust and belive in have told me to do so.

We have been where you are and we know exactly how a 14 year old think and work, yes all are inuviduals but in the whole you are like all other 14 yearolds, even those that are fighting a war killing innocent people right as I type this. And that is a fact and not something every adult makes up for fun.

There's a word in the Swedish language to discribe this state of children and it is "Fjortis". The part "Fjort" comes from the number 14, called "Fjorton" in Swedish. The part "is" it quite close to the english "is", a person is somthing.
This is not to describe someone of being 14 years of age, it discribes a state that many 12 and up to 18 yearolds are in. This is a national discription of the "I know exactly who I am, I know exactly what I'm capable of, how I will react to situations and know everything" attitude.

The thing about being an adult is to know that you do not know everything, you know that you can be manipulated at any time. Which makes the adult's harder to actually manipulate, but there's more to it then that, which is actuall age and maturity.

I'm in no way saying that you are NOT convinced that you should not kill a person like you do in the games, which I'm super happy that you don't. But you are still very easy to manipulate and this is something when you become an adult you will get an "Ah ha" about. Or at least should.

I'm not saying that I'm better then you because I'm older then you, my age and maturity tells me I'm not, I'm in no way better then you but I know exactly how it is to be 14 and I was exactly like you and who every other "Fjortis" is, but I also know how it is to be a 18 year old, I know how it is to be a 20 year old and so on, which means I have more life knowlage then you do, which you will get as you grow

This was my first and last post on this topic, I hope you can lern something from it or atleast look back at it and see who you ware then and who you are now (future you ) and see what we see, that you don't see at this moment of time.

I wish you the best life you can possibly have, be a child when you have the chance, you will never get that chance ever again and you will look back at it thinking how easy it was. That's what my parents told me, I never belived them, being older would be the best thing on earth, I was wrong about that as most, atleast 90% percent of what my parents told me, which I obviously regret now that I didn't listen to! Adaults know more as they have experienced more not because they are smarter or less stupid.

And remeber that being an adult doesn't mean that you won't see a video game and go out killing someone. There are prime examples of adults that might not have matured or just have been manipulated, been depressed for various reason into actions.

/Alexander
AKA SilentTrigger

My photography website