Thread: Please Help
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 12:28 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Please Help

OK, I've got a serious problem. Ever since black ops came out, and i started playing online, ive been getting really mad at it. Getting killed really cheaply and things like that. Ive tried boosting my connection by running a 50Ft Ethernet cable to my modem on the 1st floor of my house, but that didnt do anything, or it did very little. is there anyway anybody could help[ me with:
1. Anger? Don't go saying "It's just a game" or any shht like that.

2. Connection. I think part of the reason why i've been getting killed cheaply is because of this. Essentially all the time a guy runs around the corner, he's coming around the corner shooting, and i dont have any time to react. I only have a 3 bar connection, and I want a 4 bar connection. Please tell me how to get this.

Other Info: I'm playing on an xbox 360, if that will help at all. My ISP is Empire Access, the only one I get way out here .

Thanks.

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010