Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 12:05 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

i'm not flaming. this is more than a discussion.

and I guess you're right saying that it is more than global warming ... humans are just ****ing this planet in general.

but no one gives a damn. every human is just another selfish piece of ****. we are just a breeding ground for disaster. we are a plague, an infection, one giant parasite. we **** like rabbits and keep making the problem worse. most humans believe strongly in religion. not spirituality ... religion. though it is strongly associated with spirituality, it is a joke (especially Christianity). another profit making scheme that has been around since the earliest populations to just brainwash the masses and to be used as a foundation to enslave and kill millions of people. billions of people by now, probably.

KU43 I'm glad you have something bad to say about the health care reform. I hope to god we stay as unhealthy as we are. to me that is just nature balancing the equation. nothing will be as fantastic as america's absolute stupidity killing off most of the population. Hell ... we're already ranked next to 3rd world countries when comparing stats such as birth mortality rate and unplanned child birth.

health care in the US is a joke. aka a business. savages profiting off of the hardships and unfortunate events of others. exactly why i gave up my conquest to go to medical school. you should really research how babies are delivered in the US compared to other countries .. it's repulsive.