Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin View Post
Global Warming...it's going to happen, is happening now, has happened numberous times before people arrived. I think there are more serious issues for world politics to worry about than arguing if it is real/fake and who's fault it is.

The idea of trying to reverse global warming is stupid. There is so much more to it than green house gases. If anything all we could do is slow down the process by removing those gases.

How about setting up an world wide governing system that works? This way we can stop wasting ourselves to war, famine and genocide. Maybe if the whole world got on the same page we could try and tackle a subject as large as controlling the evolution of a planet.
globe warming is always been there, i stand with them people who will to do the right thing! but not with them who would make fake data they have!

i find it funny people talk about them cows releasing gases into the air when there billion of tons off the coastal sea around all the landmass around the world releasing hell a lot of gases into the air every day! cows release 10/100 then the ocean does!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]