Thread: Global Warming
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:51 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KU43 View Post
Remember it wasn't the scientist that started this global warming fraud. It was Al Gore who would profit billions of dollars. The scientist only started talking the talk when government grants were at stake. Obama said when his 2 trillion fraud was in trouble and the lies started coming out. "To many people believe in it to not pass it." It will cost every American Family $2,500 a year and Obama will take control of all the power companies in the US with government regulations. I wouldn't put any truth in what any politician says. What is truth is what I see and I see a colder earth.

From watching TV you would think Polar Bears can't swim. The government put them on the endangered species list when since the mid 80's the Arctic has seen a baby boom of Polar Bear. When ever I see one of those hHollywood losers begging for cash to save the poor polar bear I want to reach into the screen and ring their neck. This is also the first year I remember that it never reached 120 degreed. Everything the government has it's hands on is criminal.
Global Warming has been discussed for more then 20 years.

Sweden has seen a drastic temperature increase during atleast the last 15 years.

My photography website