View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Oh on another note, if you are using a sytem online with cable or DSL modems a concern of routing is in effect also. Before I disconnected my modem at home, I was having problems with a hacker using my IP as a routing address to hack bigger systems.

Now some of you know that I am an idiot when it comes to this sort of thing. I don't know how to stop them. Short of using a powerful firewall that prevented me from playing the games online.

A tutorial on how to stop "pinging" would be helpful if it can be done without a firewall or a tutorial on how to set up firewalls may be helpful.

Thanks,

Technologically Challenged

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."