View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Rider is offline Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by Systemkaos
lol cool bone your so right and what ever makes you feel better about your own skills

im not about to go and be 6 and brag about what i know and dont know

And im sorry to say, but please take a look and compair your sigs with ringers, spazz's, skins, and edges, and really ask your self are mine that good, and what am i doing on the sig team. Honestly you do realize that your work isnt up to 'par'....hell who am i kidding it out right sucks
your not about to brag because you have nothing to brag about and I personally know bone has gave ringer some tips on his work so before you go sayin how someone is better you might wanna know where they got some skills from but as for you, your really not anyone to come in here and talk $hit and flame bone for trying to get some CnC on his hard work, who are you to say his work is going no where where the hell is your work at, why arent we all playing your games you make if u can even make them rooty poot mf

sorry for flamin admin but i dont like seeing peeps flaming for no damn reason besides trying to make himself look like a big man on a damn forum