Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 01:09 AM
MÂÐлûß« is offline MÂÐлûß«

Send a message via ICQ to MÂÐлûß«
Quote:
Originally posted by Short_Fuse
that's it this is my last post here on this subject, I'm tired of it, I prove myself right (not about the subject of god being real or not) time and time again but Capn' just keeps coming back. I really could carless about this flaming that's happening. I'm over it, I have better things to do, but obviously Capn' doesn't everytime I come back to laugh at this discussion, capn' is still on responding to my subject. I really don't care for this anymore. Later.

Are you kidding me the only thing you do on this board is flame if not directly then indirectly , have you ever said anything positive to anybody , everytime someone starts a thread you the first if not one of the first to say something negative , heaven forbid somebody post their new website ,and sure enough there's wwwpolice (Short_Fuse) telling that person to go get a real domain name or some other lovely comment , not to mention that you decided to start a squad , decided to stay with your squad and drop the whole idea in a matter of what 3 hrs, but one of my favorites is in the thread "How many members in your squad" your reply of and I quote "17 n00bs and counting. ¥PC¥" , dang your squad mates must just love you , and if they do none of them must know you real well . It's fairly simple to understand where I'm coming from , I just did a name search and read about 40 or 50 post , and the only reason I did this was because I thought to myself ,"he can't have something negative to say on every post he's made" man was I proven wrong, I mean really just look thru the quote above " everytime I come back in here to laugh at this discussion" a thread which you started , and please don't try to say you were laughing at caps posts , because you've made it clear what your all about.