View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:43 PM
j7wild is offline j7wild

You are an idiot. I have been with Noval since their first Delta Force game in 1998 and I do have an account on their forum.

You do not even understand what I am asking or trying to do. Trying to play the game online again so we can all play.

There are several of us working right now looking for a solution, what have you done to help and to contribute? NOTHING!

Also I was only asking about Blackhawk Down whether not allowing COOP game while playing online is how the game was made.

If you are not going to be part of the solution, go away.

You and your stupid idiotic posts been put on IGNORE.

Too many idiots like you on the internet.

Also Novalogic is out of business, THQ Nordic took over their brand in 2016 and killed the servers without any respect and consideration nor advance notice to the community that still plays Novalogic online every day after 24 years.

So I am not going to care about getting a $18 game for free. It's not hurting Novalogic and it's not hurting THQ Nordic financially.

Furthermore if the game was not allowed to be free, it wouldn't be on that abandoned games website.

Plus that site is what is is, abandoned games. Games that are so old they don't make any money for anyone anymore and are now public domain.

So go sod yourself.