View Single Post
Old 10-31-2022, 04:00 PM
jabo1SFH is offline jabo1SFH

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7wild View Post
I don't have the CD version. Never bought Blackhawk Down.

We are looking for another Novalogic Delta Force game that is similar to Delta Force Extreme that can be modded and played online without needing the Novalogic server.

Blackhawk Down is similar to Delta Force Extreme and you can run multi player games without needing to log into Novalogic and it's also hosted on Game Ranger but apparently in Multiplayer, it doesn't give you any Coop games.

Unless it's only the free version that's doing it so I am asking if it the free version or if the CD version also does the same thing, no Coop games on Multiplayer.

What nova ftp links? Where?

I hate people that says you can do something but don't include a link or anything.

I don't see any download links here for a full CD version of Blackhawk Down

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?...public/forums/

have to be brutally honest here. you are asking for the ability to download a game for free but have never purchased it. I think it is safe to say that most people here have purchased copies of their games and using the ftp links inside the nova forums is ok since you still need to cd keys to activate said games.

i did not post the links to the nova forums because you need an account to get in, and if you dont have an account you wont be able to use those links.

sorry but i have a sore spot with this issue.