View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 02:16 PM
TexasRattler is offline TexasRattler

The crashing part of the game I think is due to nova. I have it from time to time. I don't believe it's my computer since i keep it updated often and several people have told me it's not my computer. Other people with high end computers have had the same problem.
In every game there is always some kind of glitch. Most of them don't ever get fixed unless it causes a huge disadvantage for the game or players. So, you might just want to get used to whatever glitch is out there until nova or someone else comes up with a solution. It's been 3 months since a patch was out for DFBHD, so I doubt we are going to see anymore patches. I hope we do but I wouldn't count on it.
BTW, that autopunt or whatever people want to call it, happens to alot of people. I don't know why nova hasn't fixed that or at least given us a explanation why it happens. I know some people say it has to do with your ping getting too high but I always get a message from Nova if my ping get too high, so I think it's something that's happening with Nova's servers. I got punted last night from a server that I go into alot. I know who the host is and play in there alot. I kept getting punted. It wasn't the host and I never got a message saying my ping was to high. So, it has got to be something on Nova's end. Hopefully, we'll get all these things fixed(not likely) but time will tell.