View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
uh huh, i would to like to see you take a machine gun, sit it down, and hit a target running at 1.1 miles. It fires too fast! Also at that distance you have to pull out the TI-89, $200 dollar calculator and start pushing some buttons to see if its even possible in a real life scenario. Now if you scale it down to about half of that, 800 meters, thats more reasonable in a real scenario. Also, I prefer the m249, it fires faster in reality and I've had better accuracy with it when firing off in short bursts.

What I want to see is the PSG1 again, and I don't mean suppressed either. Take out that light fifty, because really its more suited to kill a car. Put a shotgun as a primary, and the M14 as an assault rifle, or sniper rifle, it goes both ways. I'm also fond of the Winchester Model 70 .30-06. I've hit 800 meters on the range before.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed