View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
sorry if you been here a lot you would have seen some of us telling other's don't use the No-Cd patch in the stats servers! and if you wish it on another system by god buy 2nd Cd then. we don't support share & share programs for free. we all have pay out USD-80. bucks for 2ea cds.

Its a program. not a Music/DVD-Cd of any type.
foot note if you ws smart you would have gotting a copy cd program of some type then you have a 2nd Cd for that other pc of yours'.

go out and buy 2ea more Cd for the game now or drop the game totally. One Game Program-Cd per/system.

No Cd patch for DF: LW, TFD, BHD/TS are only to be outside the Stats servers of novaworld.com. inside it all get banned a player who use it. no warning at all. its in the rules and have been in nova forum and here for a long time now. there been a lot other who got banned they suck in their guts go out and got another Game Cd play it smart and fair, and follow the rules.

here call them up we have no part of Novaworld.com or Novalogic.Inc their Tech-support tollfree Number is: 1*818*787*0325, M-F, working hours: 9am-5pm USA-Calif.

maybe this need to be move to general area in the forum do to you did not say what game you got the No-Cd patch for? funny feeling its for the BHD game

but then again can you instill that one DVD into a DVD player and play it without the DVD-CD? No you have to walk it over and put it in. Its not a program at all. and as for the PS2-Cd's if you have 2ea PS2 then you still need 2 Cd to play with each other. your at a lost end here sorry.

Nope not banned?
1.) Detailed Statistics For: IamtheTankgirl
PCID: A-EG-WX****
2.) Detailed Statistics For: TANKgirl
PCID: A-CH-WX****
click-here

Is there another name you use? to play the game with?

there is a "Tank Girl" listed only its been deleted no say on being being banned at all? or the game type. did some one deleted the name thats all, look in the player option see if the name is gone from the list if it is then your childreds deleted the name or you did.

=====Only warning to all=================
only a warning to all LW/TFD/BHD/TS trainers have a Win32.trojan-gen virus in them stay away from all types of trainers, the hacker put it into steal accounts away from others. it is a new one not all Antivirus programs may see it at this time. only one i know of that dose. if you like to know what one cover it e-mail me i'll tell you. the only way you get it is download it then use it. so lets keep it behind close doors i'll help you out only to save your system and hope you stay away from them totally. already help 83 player out, no-names listed i'll keep it that way. but beleave me i jerk them around for using them and told them off same time.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-10-2004 at 05:22 AM.