View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
Right on!

I wish we could get more of that here in the States...none of us are Americans anymore. You're either Arab American or African American or Asian American.

Rarely do you ever hear people say "I'm an American." Though it's mostly with the minorities that even designate themselves, most don't even identify. For the most part, you're either democrat or republican, not an American.
Will let me say:
will guy i am a happy proud American and i serve this great country for 10 freaking year in the US-Army, at any time i would give my life for this great country for the people, and the people we stand side by side with from other country's as will.

as for my Back ground i am English and part German, grand mother use to tell me her family tree was Cossack's (before USSR time, southen parts) were it started from, she even Speak the funny languish too. she dead now days pass way in 1985
1911-1985

me only speak english and speak some germany not much (2%).
===========================================
even if i move to Scotland i still say it and say i am a proud to live in scotland with all the scott's there as will, they are the best people i seen in this world around i been to 11 countrys and the best people i seen were from Scotland and AUS. they take no crap from no one. never been to england but be side the point they are good hearted people in the U.K
been around the world 3x
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 04-23-2005 at 01:48 PM.