Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Alcide is offline Alcide

Send a message via ICQ to Alcide Send a message via AIM to Alcide Send a message via Yahoo to Alcide
When I think of human cloneing I think of halo's master cheif. Military use! God gave us freewill and we are using it, I think cloneing is no different from giving birth to a baby. As for abortion, im pro. Specially in the arabian countries where the population is out of control, and here in the states also. 350 children die every 13 seconds because of desease, starvation, premature sitafects(w/e cant spell it), others. Only reason why they dont get abortion or take birth pills is... Religion... They believe, for some reason, that god is giving them all these children, to die. I mean god damn, wake up and smell the roses, if you cant take care of a child then dont get it! Do you think god would want a baby to live its life in misery because his mom was to young to take care of him. Alls Im saying is if you can take care of the child, then do it, dont give it up. But if you are 15 years old, dont have a job, and are pregnant, Abortion is a good thing to do.