View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

Send a message via AIM to Kaleb
oh yeah plus them people from dfjoint also said that you and trilogy both hate me, and were gona ban me, and some other stuff i cant really remember, ask steve i even told him what they were saying, but it probably isnt tru :-), but i got good belief that it prolly is, since you people seem to mess with me for writing ****, you said i broke ur personal rules, then you SHOULD PUT THEM IN THE RULES! and the only reason your getting pissed off, and everyone else, is because im pissed off at people like you guys who say all this stuff that isnt true LIKE SPAZZ, saying i ripped my sig, *WHICH I DIDNT*, EDGE, CALLING me a newb and some other stuff, Trilogy, responding the way i do NOW! at all my posts, i dont realy mind trilogy tho cus hes an admin and he can act however he feels, but jeesh, it seems to me like im the only one being "picked on" here thats the only reason i keep doing what im doing, cus im so pissed at people deleting my posts and saying stuff like YOU RIPPED YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR A NEWB!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SUCH A STUPID POST, DONT ASK SUCH STUPID QUESTIONS, ehem rules say that you are supposed to ask stupid questions cus ur a newb...................if maybe you'd start messing with the people who are messing with me, maybe i would stop being the way i am, and if you can prove to me that i start stuff with everyone you can just tell me and i'll stop posting, and start posting in the map making section, and thats it! you guys are still mad about all that stuff with dfjoint, your probably using the how i harassed sparrow, against me, your holding that against me, the frigign worlds against me, i swear it

----------------------------------------
I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!

Last edited by Kaleb; 05-09-2004 at 01:39 PM.