Thread: Kerry vs Bush
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 01:50 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
I going to Vote for Bush at lease he don't double talk saying one thing and totally for get it and say something other like Kerry been doing.

Hate people trying to please the people to get their vote and when it suits them totally do a 180 turn around on it.

He voted on some many things and totally for get it totally voted on it against it and or says he not for it when he was for it. (As if some one telling to vote the way they like him to vote)

Bush at lease he’ll try to do the right thing and looking out for the other people at same time. He has to lookout for the USA and the lookout from the world too. What is waiting out there and poor people who are dieing off like flies for no reason other their beliefs?

Last 2days the news' people found some things on Kerry money (backers) that he been getting from bad people. Sorry Kerry is dead to me. I’ll really think we be in more trouble with this guy then any other. If there was another guy say NYC ex-mayor I may vote for him in a heat beat why he did a lot 9/11 and he pull it off, then after he ask for no then for he hard work. He really a man for the people he retires after that point.

There was a high price 9/11 to pay for not see what is going on in the world today. Bush handles it really good. As they say “what can we do for the people that we can’t ask your self to do give up one life to save another?” It means in the world around us all, don’t matter if you’re in the USA or Japan even in the U.K & A.U.S it means around the world. We are not along anymore. It means this can happen in your own home town or city. Terrorist don't care who they kill as long it get told.

I am going to vote for a man who got some balls and don't double talk at same time. Over all Bush did a lot and yes he fail on some items but over all he did great. Kerry what has he done ask your self that one? were did he take a stand in the 1980-2004 what has he done that is so great yea he was in a war zone big deal. One of the bloodiest things and a lot die and use drug like it was no tomorrow. Metals don’t make a man at all. It what he does for his follow man that counts’.

like he show only purple heart he gotting so what he got hurt in a war zone many more got more then a purple heart metal who did way out standing job under fire fight any one can tell you that. Purple heart is a cheap metal to get in combat so many got them for a small cut to a broken leg woopie big deal. i seen guy have 20+ metals for that war. Kerry all he has to show is 3 of them same type OMG thats a real joke.

http://www.fdnylodd.com/BloodofHeroes.html

Quote:
Originally posted by BeBop
Well who do you think will win?

Kerry won me over about the whole no more outsourcing job BULL **** which is such crap, its one of the reasons why am not planning on doing what I was going to do later on in life anymore.
Your joking right that was going on before Bush got into office.

Hell any one can tell you that one the truth Clintons’ did that one. Bush got the heat for it.
When Clintons’ were in the office my Gateway Mfg tech-support (lost jobs big times) were being handle over seas and my SSI all so as will (lost of jobs). You do know what SSI is right. Anyway Clinton gave the ok on it before he left the office.

By the way Bush is a war time vet, best get it right. Pilot who had dog fight one on one death matches with USSR Jet pilot when they go down 9 out 10 it for good in that war more pilots lost their lives. He doesn’t like to talk about it, we already know about it. The Vietcong is something that no vets like to brag or talk about it’s a shameful history. Funny Kerry never said what his job was in that war was he a medic, supply clerk, infantry man he never said one word what his job was funny to think about. Would you vote for a cook who got them metal, who was no were near the fire fight at, you get them for being in the country the war is in dose not mean you get them in a fire fight at all when you get hurt and a officer give it to you, he makes a report up telling high ups you got hurt, they in turn send the paper work to the chain of commands and if they ok you got it. Purple hearts is a cheap metal. They were given them out like running water in that war.

hell vote for me i got 8 metals in the US-Army and 13 metals for working with other country arm force. but not one of them is for a war time combat. yes i sever in a combat zone but it not the same as a war zone. total of 22 metals in all. vote for me i had not done no then at all. i did take the chance to die off in the Arm force service, but it never happen i was lucky war did not break out then and if i did i only hope it was a good reason for it. if i was still in service and Bush was in office i still would die for this "Country" not for him, but for the people in this country i'll be happy to die for. Ex-US Amry vet Infantry 11B/11M 44yrs old gone in 17yrs old and out at 27yrs old had some good time and bad time and some time i wish i can for get it all. by the way i am a war time vet too member of The American Legion you can only be a member if you was in the service when a war was going on, i was never in a war zone area, but i was in the service at the time. thats all it takes to be a member of it.

all so i am a GOP Leader: Chief ADFP

If you need to register to vote click-on the image above have to be a United States citizen.
To: service men in the Arm Forces don't matter if you’re over sea or not, USA East coast to west coast signup now ASAP.
All so I think you have to be age of 16 to vote at lease I register at 16 it may very to state your in.
To: all Leaders in the Arm Force get your troops out and sign-up to vote now!! before it to late. 94% services men don't vote get them on the ball and do their duties and not many can vote to get a new boss you all can chip in make your vote count.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 08-06-2004 at 05:21 AM.