View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 06:29 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

NEXT Systemkaos, have you ever heard of a 125 grain Jacketed Hollow Point comming out the end of a 7 1/2 inch barrel of a .357 Ruger being stopped by any martial arts on the face of the earth? Or even a 2 inch barrel .22 rimfire?
FACT: A womans upper body strenght is not one half that of a man. An armed rapest would have a cake walk on a woman no matter if she were trained or not. 3 years ago Claud VanDam got his ass kicked badly in a street fight with a Scores bouncer that didn't have any training at all. Would you tell a loved one to submit to being raped to save herself or teach her how to use deadley force to stop that rapest in his tracks. An American's job is "teach your childern when young the use of firearms" Thomas Jefferson. All three of my girls are out of my house now and I sleep alot better knowing i did my job
The wild west was along time ago and American gun owners are not Billy the Kid and very rarly shoot some one that didn't need to be shot. They kill more low lifes comiting a crime than police. Almost every police officer in this country is in support of are 2nd amendment. No matter what is said A GOVERNMENT THAT TAKES A PERSONS WAY TO PROTECT HIMSELF IS A GOVERNMENT TO BE FEARED