View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 05:46 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

First off the right of self protection is a God given right and ANY government that takes that right away, no matter the reason, needs to be watched.
BB your country had one of the lowest gun related crime rates that I've ever heard of. So what was the reason your government and miss peters used to steal your God given right?
Jeff just a few days ago information came out, and not from the NRA but from our liberal media that the crime rate on robbery and murdered in Canada is almost twice that of the US. There is a total gun ban in Washington DC thanks to a traitor in this country.The gun deaths there are over 80 per 100,000, the higest in this country. In Iraq it's 60 per 100,000. This traitor's name is shara brady from the brady center to prevent gun violence. Look up this con woman's web page.
What you will find there are half truths and out right lies. It will tell you that the .50 cal bmg is a weapon terrorist use to shoot down planes. a total lie to the point it's a joke. or the cop killing gun. Ive reloaded my own ammo for 25 years and the gun has little to do with the bullet. It's all in the bullet weight, shape, and it's powder charge. You will not find a way to contact these gun grabbers but you'll find plenty of ways to send them cash. She pays herself $900,000.oo a year from her non-profit org. and gets the money praying off ignorant peoples fear. her husband james has been playing the victim in this con game for 30 years. Its made them rich.
After you look through her web page go to mine. it's all about this traitor.
THECAPTBOBCENTERTOCONVICTSHARABRADYO...INC@msn. group.
Did Canada's felons turn in their guns or are the now armed and able to do as they will not having to worrie about an honest man ability to defend himself or his family.
SO YES , THE BORDER TOWNS HAVE MORE CRIME BECAUSE THE FELON HAS A WORK SAFE ENVIRONMENT created by a government that has taken your god given right not trusting you and leaving you defenseless
Gun control has murdered over100 million people sense 1920