View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 01:01 PM
Sinnagod is offline Sinnagod
Santa's Sleigh

Not able to join all of a sudden - all DF games...

Not sure what is up but...I cannot join any DF games for about two days now. My connection is through Steam. There are others with this problem. Steam says contact the developer/maker. Emailed away, no response. The problem happens (I usually play BHDTS multiplayer) after selecting Multiplayer>Join...the DF logo appears but it never gets to the login page, it just hangs for a while (still have mouse control) then the white page saying ERROR the page cannot be displayed with the option to retry selected link or return to previous page.

This affects LW, TFD, BHD and BHDTS. My DF2 actually does work (as long as I don't get the height map error; this is unrelated - so I don't play that one). DF1 no servers.

I am able to see servers online, but they seem highly underpopulated - is this because the Steam accounts can't get in?

Finally, when I click on Misc>BHDTS through NOVAHQ it gives me the HMMM Can't find this page error.

I have cleared all my caches a few times now, can't think of anything that was changed on my end to affect this. Multiple internet connections tried all with the same result.

Suggestions?