View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

The Sony and Nintendo show is tomorrow, it will have to be very good to top Microsoft. MGS5 and FF are big additions for MS, along with the other long ass list of exclusives or titles avaliable on the system. Not only that but they announced many times before that the next console is years away which makes me very happy because I hate speding money every couple years for a new console.

You forgot to mention the xbox motion system (http://www.engadget.com/2009/06/01/m...-for-xbox-360/). While I probably wouldn't like it very much because I like controller gaming, the motion capture device they showcased was absolutely brilliant. I was blown away by how well it worked too.

Along with Netflix, Facebook and Twitter intergration, you will also get Last.fm radio intergration for free, full title games on demand, and full 1080p streaming movies on demand. The zune marketplace (similar to itunes) is also going to be avaliable on the system.

Microsoft is going to be hard to top this year... I'm very happy 360 owner right now.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq