View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 03:28 PM
6Carbon3 is offline 6Carbon3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbrodey View Post
Well, after having nothing to do with anything nova for over a year..I DL'd the DFX2 demo.
I found not a whole lot of differences actually, but as I played it, alot of really good memories of good times, with good friends came to mind. And there were many.
Yes, there are many, all the way back to DF 2 for me.

Quote:
Regardless of whether it is this, or it is that, it is still fun to play. I played some other games during my hiatus, some had better graphics etc, but it felt good to be back to playing Nova games again.
I agree, same here.

Quote:
My hats off to those that not only improved the game, but also kept the integrity alive by not changing too many things. They didnt set out to make it a COD4, they decided to keep it the same, somewhat, with room for modders and map makers to be able to show there talents as well.....
I am downloading the full DFX2 at the moment and cant wait to join some servers. Sounds like the maped is killer too.
Yes, like i said it is user friendly, it is a game where friends can get together and actually have fun, and when your sniping you don't have to worry about getting attacked by helli's or dogs and such.

I'm looking forward to the new one also AF, and to get back to the way it should be.