View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Cool Share your last battle?

Guys: Me (Sniper), Bruning (Black Op), Pound (Black Op)
Mission: Assassinate the three Spetz Natz guys in the enemy base.
Success? Yes.

Me and my two guys started off in the forest for starters. Then I ordered them to hold fire and follow me
down to the road. Later on down the track on that same road I saw a patrol of two enemy soldiers that didn't
know we were right next to them. They had their guns on their backs. For some strange reason I couldn't
"identify" them so I couldn't tell my men to target them. Later on I could, so I ordered Pound to target one
of the soldiers, and Bruning to target the other. Once they were ready, I ordered them to open fire, and in
a few seconds, those soldiers were down on the road, dead as hell. I then ordered them to cease fire again.

We continued our trek down a forest which was concealing us, and the base. We went through the forest, and I
took cover near a big green pine, and started scoping the place out. I saw one Spetz near an enemy tent, and
bam - strike one bad guy. Later on then, I went all over the place analyzing the base from all different
angles - trying to find the other two Spetz. Later on, I happened to FIND them next to the SAME tent the first
Spetz I killed was at! Bam, bam, both dead. I went proning back to the forest I came out of - but got shot
dead outta nowhere.

I loaded my save (I saved at the time I saw my first Spetz near the tent), and this time, I decided to "wait"
for them to come to the tent. I maxed the game speed up 4000x and waited. Then they came - and I popped them,
once again. Then me and my guys go over to exfil and then my two guys get BMPed or something so they then
die... The thing was, when I told them to head back, they were already ahead of me (because when I was sniping
they were like 200m or so behind me...).

So once again, I loaded up. Sped the time up 4000x after I killed the first Spetz, THEN I saw the UAZ (Russian
Jeep sorta thing) drop off the two Spetz ops. I executed them both, then headed off with my mates (this time,
with me - not ahead of me). We managed to stick together, and not get detected by the BMP that was on that
road I mentioned at the beginning. We made it to the insertion base and radioed for exfil. Mission complete!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black