Thread: Pictures Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:28 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
5.7x28mm will cost alot more than 7.62 because its a rare round. the P-90 is a great weapon but unless you get it in full auto your wasting your time. the whole idea behind the weapon is that it shoots an insane amount to rounds at your target for knock down power and stoppage. with single shot you lose that and the weapon just becomes a expensive underpowered heavy pistol.

I personally use a 10mm Delta Elite for home defense its a very powerful pistol and has more knock down than a .357 mag. I use ripper rounds in my home defense mags it does not matter if i hit in the shoulder with this weapon it would put a 250 pound guy on his ass.
yeah I see what you would mean, in that case I would go with the AK47. if some criminal broke in and saw you had an AK pointing at him, I think he would know that you mean some serios buisness...... LOL

as for a pistol I've always felt a colt .45 would be better. I've heard that at close range, a 9mm tends to pass thru a human body with causing much less damage then a 45 because it's such a small and fast moving round. is that true?

a 45 would be a slower-moving big chunk of lead that'll really stop someone in their tracks.