Thread: Pictures Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 03:31 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
P-90 is not an assault rifle its SMG and is full auto which means you need a automatic license to own. Same with the M-4 that rifle in the picture is 3 shot burst/semi and is military grade what you and your dad are looking for is a AR-15 which is semi only.

I fought in the Second battle of fallujah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Fallujah and never once used 3 shot burst on my M-4. semi is controllable and way more deadly in trained hands.
yeah I know it's sub machine gun. down here in NC they sell civilian versions of M4's, M16's, P90's and ak47's....etc they have been converted from automatic to semi auto for legal reasons.....

I would rather go with a P90, it's small and compact for defence in your home (cuz we live out in the middle of nowhere) and it fires a small 9mm bullet which is great for CQB. down here, you have to shoot your attacker within 20 feet. otherwise it's not considered self defence and you could get into ALOT of trouble.... kinda stupid but it's the law........

my dad wants a M4 or AK47 out of fear of civil war, is some ways, I don't blame him........

thanks for the info KB, there's no better advice then coming from a guy who fought with these weapons in Fallujah. I watch the military channel (I'm a bit of a war nut), and you're not kidding, they showed some video of it and it looked pretty rough.

*Salute* to KB again.