View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
this is WW-III
this war can last for next 20yrs

terrorist are a larger group of freelance fighter, who are fighting world wide. they kill anyone who is not for them and make up any reason they like to say it was in the right to kill them. they don't live by any sets of rules or country's to fight for. they in most part are like monkeys with C-4 they go boom in the dark, not knowing they kill good or bad, they kill all for the hell of it sad thing they have kill baby's, women, their own countrymen who most part have no then to do with them at all.

they can be any were or any place in the world, sad thing they can be liven down the street from you, you will not even know who they are.

old days and some place people use tobe tight-net groups of people who use to know who each other is and really good when some one needed a helping hand, now days people single minded and don't even what be good neighbor with each other.

Quote:
Originally posted by atholon
My grandpa served in Panama during WWII. They guarded the locks I guess. That guy was awesome

His bro went to Africa and Italy and the other one was in Navy so he went everywhere.

I am a moron there was no WWIII!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-28-2005 at 09:16 AM.