View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 11:55 AM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

the name RedrumSalad came from when i joined a battlefield vietnam clan (my name was delta for some odd reason) that had something to do with redrum (cant remember) so when i left (this was when i was maybe 10) i joined another clan on bf1942 called Merc (mercenary) and i still used delta, then i went back to bf: vietnam, and joined a clan call 300, (i was 11) eventually i ticked off the clan leader for wanting to join their ally clan because they had actual ranks (Pvt. Lcpl. Cpl. Sgt. etc.) other than numbers and wat section u belonged to (special forces, assault, etc.) so, in order to join their allied clan (LOS - Legion of Seals) i had to change my name so their leader wouldnt notice, so i changed it to Gaz (from cod4, i was 11, remember) and after maybe 2 days, the clan leader i had left found out because i changed my name on xfire (oops) and he was on my friends list. so he just got ticked and deleted me from his friends list. so i lived on in LOS for a year, then, because my comp started to go bad with gaming, i had to tell everyone that i wasnt gonna be online that much because i can only play at my gparents (their computer is awesome for gaming). so one day, i went to play BHD online on my PS2 i typed in the name Redrum and it said i couldnt use it, so i looked at the suggestions (all they do is add something at the end) and after looking through them for 10 minutes up came RedrumSalad, and ive used it ever since. now, LOS is dead, Merc is dead, and the closest thing i have to being in a clan is my clan tag on cod4 on the 360: [][][] (well, its really just ][][, the other to [] are where the clan tag goes)

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010