View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 03:49 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
think you need to get it from novalogic they stop paying for EvenBalance service some time ago.

they adapt it to thier version of a anti-cheat tool now days.

sorry don't know all the details only PunkBuster is no longer a paid service item now for JOTR family.

don't even think there going to be anymore updates for the game ether.

go to www.novaworld.com log-in as ask the members there for info i think they will tell you how to get it to work. but there is a item i think you need to get from nova and they be able to tell you in greater details.

Quote:
I don't have a cd. This an online purchase that let me download it. So where can I get this program from?
did not know anyone can buy it online and download it totally. i only heard people buy it online and get the Cd in the mail from novalogic, inc

will this is a first time i heard it not saying your making this up, only i really never heard anyone able to download the game online after they pay for it.......

will if you downloaded online then go update it first then see if you get that error punkbuster thing then.......it no longer being use...novalogic inc done away with their service. they have thier own anti-cheat item running for it now days.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-18-2006 at 03:57 AM.