Thread: 19.99 frisbee?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 09:11 PM
AmericanSniper is offline AmericanSniper

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanSniper Send a message via AIM to AmericanSniper
19.99 frisbee?

.... well. Went to five different stores today looking for the new Expansion pack for BHD. Found it finally. Got it home and loaded her up! Alright I'm gonna have fun now!

....Boy was I wrong. Now I don't ever say anything bad about Nova's games because all in all I like them alot. This however strikes me as a half hearted effort, at least as far as the mp play is concerned. I connected and fired up ts and lo and behold!!!! No Team Sabre servers!.... would seem logical to set up servers so that customers could play on servers that are more reliable than most public servers are. Oh yeah there are 41 servers up at last count as of 10 minutes ago.

I only played one mission so far on single player. It was pretty good. Thumbs up so far on SP.

Why can't I play on the regular BHD stat servers?
I click the "ALL GAME SERVERS" button and get 41 total servers. tsk tsk tsk. This is only the second time I have been let down by Nova. One more strike and I'm goin EA games on your butts.