View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:29 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
actually what I posted isn't BS....... you can ask my sister. I wasn't there when it happened to her but some hunter that was hunting on our land held her at gun point.......

and yes some idiot really did burst into my house screaming hello. the police found the guy and he claimed to be looking for a construction site. but how stupid could you be to just bust into someones house without knocking and walk around saying "Hello, anyone here!?!?!"

and the guy who fired the pistol is my neighbor down the road. you see, we have a creek, half of his land in on one side and half is on the other side. he needed a way to get across the creek so he built a ford. he didn't use big enough pipes in the ford so it flooded our half of the creek that runs thru our land. so we got some people in on it to make him tear it down by law (cuz it's illegal to dam a creek). ever sense then he's been a real jerk. some times when he drives past our house he holds his horn down. even at night when we're trying to sleep.

Last edited by skinny killer; 12-03-2009 at 09:50 AM.