Thread: Nova World
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 12:09 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
he has no Graphic card its a graphic chip part of the mother broad.

this mob broads with Intel 82865g chip are not real high end graphic needs of the games.

you will need to buy a graphic card, call your dealer or Computer MFG up check what type of card you need to work with your mother broad (MOB) so you know what type you need to work with your mother broad and Monitor to plug into.

when you do buy a (in your hands) Graphic Card you need to unstill the drivers and software you using, put the Graphic card Cd in the tray, then close the system down (power off or unplug it from the outlet) add-in the graphic card then close the tower case up. after it turn power on then boot up.

"try not to tip over the case your Cd still in the tray"

if it a laptop have a tech do it for you or some one who knows about laptops to do it for you.

the place you put the Graphic card into is the top slot near the CPU fan you see,

Ps warning if it a school laptop leave it be! or you be buying it
Well my old computer i use from time to time is a Windows ME and it has a built in graphics card also.So he should have no problem for sure with Nividia.I had a Nvidia Geforce 4 440 SE Card i bought and i put it in it.

Be sure you disable the motherboard graphics card if your going to put another in.

But for gaming i use my baby lol My baby has a Nvidia Geforce 6800(need to update it soon or buy a the latest 7800)

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?