View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post
It breaks my heart, wots left of it, that you stole elements from other mods, the people from Stargate mod is an obvious example
Words cannot stress enough how much of an idiot you are. Stole elements? Umm, most of the content in our mod is new - if you don't understand that, here's a definition from Wiktionary:

Quote:
new (comparative newer, superlative newest)

1. Recently made, or created.
This is a new scratch on my car!
The band just released a new album.
Content that was from other mods or from third parties (which we have little of), we have had their permission to use that content. Speaking of SG mod, Luke Nadewalker, was also on our mod team who contributed to a lot of content - so for you to say we stole elements from the SG mod? What do you think the purpose of BO was? To steal content? No, it was to bring fresh content.

Me and JET also happen to be devs on BO's mod team, and what about you? No, all you do is whine and QQ. Maybe modding or mapping isn't for you, maybe making complete BS and whining is what you're good at, because if I gave you a dollar for every time you did, you'd earn way more than what you do in television.

Who gives a crap if you work in television? District 9? I know someone that played in Lord of the Rings...

-1 rep - fail.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black