Thread: DF2 Fixer 1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2004, 06:08 AM
Xerat is offline Xerat

Send a message via ICQ to Xerat
The ci fix.. Say u play CTF and and have the flag, you pull the cable and run to the flag bay and inseart the cable again... will work sometimes
DF2 normally allow you to be "gone" 2 mins (120 000 ms!) without getting kicked that`s way to much.

Well I`m not sure that they have fixed this teleport thing in other df games because the function have some advantages. If you get a little lagg and don`t freeze and will not notice it (well u will if u look at some1 else that change direction). This way Nova say the game can be used for 56K users...

Personally I think it woul be bpetter if the player would froze because that would show how good the server really is and would block some "cheats". Or it would just show how bad DF connection thing is programmed :P. Other (well-developed) games like HL2 got the frezze function instead. Btw Fixer doesn`t fix that either

And about that object thing... Fixer has nothing to do with it... Its not much at all the fixer software can change the server. Might not be anyting. I`ve not implanted any function I thought could be used for cheats (thats the reason you cant change settings for the current map). And it`s no remote tool so it can`t be hacked

Also the people that edit the server just do that locally on their own computer. Go ahead and try that with CB if u want, the ban list is kinda empty after the reset.

Last edited by Xerat; 11-26-2004 at 08:40 AM.