Thread: DF2 Fixer 1.5
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Bustin
Not so sound arrogant, but this DF2Fixer has brought on a new wave of cheaters for DF2. They can now edit live servers when they join the game. They feed data into the server when the join and can put ANY thing they want on the map. Claymores, barrels, satchels, fish birds helicopters etc. They can even use trees as their knives and stab people from 10-15 feet away.

http://www.os-squad.net/forum/showth...5&pagenumber=1

These people have been using this program to do just that because they think it is funny to join servers and ruin them. There is no software to stop this, and no way to tell which player is editing the server.
i am sorry but i seen no then like that in DF2 fixer at all no skin edited or mod change in it. the screen was the same old screen in the game play and the game stay the to basic as it was made to be. by the way there was no in-game screen looking like blood as in that thread. and i did not see any one talking about "DF2 fixer" there at all. its a host tool only to be use by the host end of it.

i read 3/4 of that thread link you posted up "tf" i like it and it support CB too, so if any one who really knows what "DF2 fixer" is or Cheat-Block can speak up about it be nice and all.

think your lost on this one "DF2 fixer" seem to be a really good thing to have for a host use.
========read more============================
man that thread is 98% all flame war between them name caller not going there at all. read 3/4 of it that it all mount up to be a flame war on who did what and using skin & mod. thats is lowest i seen. don't know what it has to do with DF2 fixer not seen it talk about at all in that thread link?
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-25-2004 at 08:04 PM.