Thread: God or No god?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 04:01 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
There is alot of difference between being religious and being christian, I myself was raised in a christian family but went to a catholic primary school. I think that the catholics lead more to just religion (doing alot of acts, doing the church thing, getting all dressed up, kneeling etc) and it didnt really convince me that christianity was really that real. I moved to a christian high school and its really changed me, I actually believe it now, and it helps you get thru all the tough times and when you need help hes always there, it gives you that bit of reassurance when you need it.

Alot of people say thers no proof that the bible wasnt made up or altered, but there is more evidence and early copys of the bible than the works of mozart or leanardo da vinci, and you believe that they are real dont you?

People tell us to prove that God is real, but can you prove that he isnt? History points to it existing and there is more chance of the works of shakespeare to be created and writen out with his handwriting in an explosion in a dog food factory than there is that the world was created in the big bang.